Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to talk about anything! Want to find someone to ride with? Get help on mending things? Organise lifts?

Moderator: Moderators

by menticknap Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:12 pm
Could I tell you about our 10mile Time Trial that Malton Wheelers are hosting this year in March?
It’s a new course, the V411 which starts and finishes above Sledmere (on the B1252 next to the Tatton monument) and turns at Fimber Roundabout. This means that the winner will be the course record holder! I would consider the course as being a sporting course. There has been a worry about potholes, but these should be filled by East Riding Council, who are keen to promote the race, long before the event.
Its on Saturday 12 March with kickoff at 2PM. The event HQ is at Sledmere Village Hall which is situated next to the Fire Station on Bridlington Road YO25 3XW.
All prizes will be awarded at the HQ immediately after the event wherever possible. Tea and Cakes will be available at the HQ during and after the event.
Check out the CTT handbook, or contact the events secretary direct:
Event Secretary: Keith Buck, Sawpit Cottage, The green, Slingsby, N. Yorks, YO62 4AA
Tel: 01653 628211
E-mail: bucksawpit@btinternet.com

I really hope some of you guys and gals can make it to our first open event for some time, we would really like to make this a huge success and your entries will ensure it.

Cheers, Matthew.

by Cyan Skymoos Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:40 pm
Hi Matthew

I've just sent off my entry, I reckon it's a good roadman course.

See you there

Darren

by menticknap Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:55 pm
Thanks Darren. Spread the word!

by Tim r Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:39 pm
Entry is in the post.
First tt of the year for me.
Let battle commence!

See you there

Tim

by dave c Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:25 pm
Entered today

by menticknap Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:57 pm
Get your entries quick. Deadline is Monday!