Clifton CC Discussion Board

Shift that old kit, or those un-wanted presents, or see if anyone else has something you're looking for.

Moderator: Moderators

by PhilBixby Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:58 am
Having stopped racing a few years back I’m selling my S5 so it can be used for what it’s best at.

Built up myself with components I chose carefully, and in very good condition – only a couple of very superficial scuffs. 2013 model in 51cm size black / silver, with 3T Aeronova bars, 12cm 3T stem and Specialized Romin saddle. Gears/brakes SRAM Red Etap Wifli 11-speed with Force rim brakes and Nokon cables. SRM SRAM powermeter/crankset (recent new battery and calibration) with 170mm cranks, on Rotor BBright bottom bracket, and SRM Powercontrol VI computer. 53/39 Q-Rings and KMC chain. Wheels are Spin Industries DMX660 60mm carbon, wide rims allowing low tyre pressures and comfort with 23mm tyres. Comes with spares incl headset, derailleur hanger, two-position seatpost. £2150.

Also pair of training (or bad weather) wheels – Spin Industries DMX440 carbon (same rim width as the 660’s) - £250.

by PhilBixby Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:29 pm
*Price drop!* - now reduced by £200 to £1950.

I took it in to Cycleworks to get the dimensions taken off it and they peered at it with big saucer eyes and said "are you sure you really want to sell it?" Yes I do - please take it off my hands and then get out there with a number on your back, someone! :D
by PhilBixby Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:21 am
*Further price drop* - I've knocked another £200 off to make it £1750. It won't be available at this price at the start of the next season so come on folks, buy it now!

...and an update - it's sold. That's All Folks!