Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to talk about anything! Want to find someone to ride with? Get help on mending things? Organise lifts?

Moderator: Moderators

by Kobald Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:01 pm
Hi

I have updated the league table - sorry its taken until now - but its a useful mid season update. It is made an easier task thanks to Jennie and Joe's results service - it does take a bit of cleaning up though - normally its the Dave vs David vs Davey or just the D on the start sheets to sort out which ones are new riders and which have many identities - a long way of saying if you spot any bugs then shout up and I'll sort.

I will attempt to put a rider list tab on the volunteer spreadsheet - this will let you add club details, gender and age so that we can see who is leading each category. Follow Craig's link in his weekly emails or on the other posts.

I also wanted to say thanks to Scott who has provided the big box of energy gels - these will be at sign on until they have all gone.

thanks

Neil
Attachments
Picture1.jpg
Picture1.jpg (86.87 KiB) Viewed 1712 times
Picture2.jpg
Picture2.jpg (81.46 KiB) Viewed 1712 times
Picture3.jpg
Picture3.jpg (32.22 KiB) Viewed 1712 times
by craigdabrown Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:01 am
That's great Neil, thanks for doing this.

And another big, mid-season, thank you to James Milner (and David Short) for putting the Series together and liaising with C.T.T. and N.Y.P. and to the Organisers, Timekeepers, Marshalls and Competitors who make this Series the success it is.