Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to talk about anything! Want to find someone to ride with? Get help on mending things? Organise lifts?

Moderator: Moderators

by James Milner Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:03 am
There seems to be plenty of support for resuming this year's Thursday Evening TT Series, so I am delighted to announce that we will be commencing next Thursday 16th July at 7:30pm on the V212 Course near Boroughbridge.

Bernard T and Dave I have already agreed to take care of timekeeping duties for the event so we just require an organiser and a couple of marshals for the event to go ahead. This should be a fairly easy event to organise being a straight out and back but there are a few extra duties for the organisers of all events this year as a result of Covid19. These mainly concern the need for washing signs and numbers after use and ensuring that social distancing is maintained in the sign on and start areas and should not be too onerous. I will produce a check list for these in addition to the standard organiser check list.

If you would like to volunteer then you can add your name against the appropriate role for this, or future, events on our Volunteer Spreadsheet. Full details of the remaining events in this series can be found on the Clifton C.C. Thursday Evening Time Trial Series 2020 page of our Website.

Remember, these events can only take place if enough people volunteer to run them!

Looking forward to seeing you at the start line next Thursday!

James.