Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to discuss Mountain Biking: Organise rides or lifts, or just chat about rides, equipment or anything else.

Moderators: StephF, Tullio, Moderators

by Gully001 Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:48 pm
Anyone riding this week ?

by Tullio Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:16 pm
I'm planning to be there but keeping half an eye on the weather. Forecast is awful for tomorrow.

Assuming it's on does anyone else fancy a go at picking a route? I understand Chris did well last week.

by Debs Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:38 am
Hi

Gonna try to get there this week - could lead a route if necessary....but was rather saving that skill for a jaunt round Yearsley forest some time.

D

by Gully001 Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:02 am
so is it any good around Yearsley area ?

by Tullio Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:08 am
Gully. Disappointed that a bit of moisture put you off last night. I thought you liked getting mucky.

Debs and I had a good 'nettling' around the tracks with very little mud or rain to bother us.

Debs is away for a couple of weeks but has volunteered to lead us round Yearsley when she gets back.

by Gully001 Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:14 am
Paul love the mud had to work I'm on call for flooding
sorry

See you next week

by Debs Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:54 pm
And there was I thinking that you all thought you might dissolve in a bit of drizzle!

Should be back out on Wednesday post-Great Yorkshire Show (8-10th July - buy your ticket online!! ha ha) so 16th July and after should be good for Yearsley. It's great for a blast round - nice and muddy!!! :twisted: