Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to talk about anything! Want to find someone to ride with? Get help on mending things? Organise lifts?

Moderator: Moderators

by craigdabrown Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:02 pm
The next round of our Thursday Evening SPOCO Series is the hilly, 14 mile Sherrif/Bulmer/Coneysthorpe Circuit and we still require an organiser and marshalls.

Is anyone able to help with this please?

As far as I am aware, all the signs and event documentation (including stop watches) are currently at Martin Willan's house in Sheriff Hutton. Whoever is going to be the organiser should liaise directly with Martin to arrange collection before the event and returning after the TT.

Please can you post on here and add your name to the Volunteer Spreadsheet for this event if you can help.

Neither myself or David Short are available to assist this week, so we really require someone else to organise the logistics to ensure this event goes ahead.

Craig
by dave c Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:07 pm
We still need 4 marshals to enable Thursdays tt to go ahead, remember, somebody has to do it otherwise the event won't be able to go ahead. You need to help in at least one event to qualify for the championship.

Cheers

Dave
by craigdabrown Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:43 am
Hi Dave

I received an e-mail from Michael Jeffrey to say that there are traffic lights between Coneysthorpe and Terrington in the woods for around 50m. Michael says that they've only just gone up in the last day or so.

Also, a friend of his Mark (Wiggy) who lives in Terrington has said that he is happy to help by marshalling. He's not a member of Clifton but a keen cyclist.

Craig