Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to talk about anything! Want to find someone to ride with? Get help on mending things? Organise lifts?

Moderator: Moderators

by craigdabrown Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:20 am
The club clothing store will open again on Friday the 28th. of July and will close on Friday the 4th. of August.
Orders placed will arrive 4 to 6 weeks later, for collection from York Cycleworks.

Enter the Pactimo online store by clicking Here and then input “clifton1895” as the password.

The system will ask you to register on-line and then your items will appear.

You can watch a video of how it all works Here

If you require further information then email clothing@cliftoncc.org
by RichT Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:53 pm
The club kit ordered in this store opening is now available for collection at York Cycleworks.
by ChrisR Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:34 am
Picked up Womens Medium Short Sleave Ascent top for Daniele yesterday from Cycleworks but need to swap for different size. Anyone need a new Medium?
by dave c Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:33 pm
I had the same problem, pity we can't exchange like is normal with online sales and British kit.
by NickM Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:17 pm
I have a brand new Pactimo ascent 3.0 medium SS jersey ( men's). Same problem as the others. Anyone want one?
by Dr Dave Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:38 pm
I have bought a large size base layer and short sleeve jersey - I take a large in Castelli/Assos etc. These garments just about fit but are at the absolute limit - I dare not gain any weight or they would be too small (77 Kg and 183 cm currently). I feel the guidance given on the Pactimo site is slightly misleading and would encourage future purchasers to consider getting a size larger than is indicated by the size guide.

Keep pedalling!
by RichT Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:58 pm
If you have ordered the wrong size in the pactimo clothing please email clothing@cliftoncc.org with details of what you have ordered and what you should have ordered. I do have some sizes of certain items in stock or we can work out other options to make sure you end up with the right size.
by RichT Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:31 am
The store will open again for 1 week from 2 March.

Please note that if your are ordering Ascent Bib Shorts then you will be able to select a short or long option. The long version costs around £10 extra.

Before ordering please check the stock the club holds which I posted earlier this week. You can purchase this direct from the club and save on the handling charge.
by RichT Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:49 pm
Please note that pactimo clothing ordered in the store opening on 2 March is now ready for collection at York Cycleworks.
by RichT Tue May 22, 2018 8:36 pm
The Pactimo store will open again on Friday 25 May for one week. Log in details as per posting above.

We are looking to do a kids clothing order in near future. Details will be posted as soon as possible.
by RichT Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:37 am
The clothing ordered on the last store opening on 25 May is now available for collection at York Cycleworks,
by RichT Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:37 am
The Pactimo store will open today for one week for the adult club kit. Orders will be ready to collect approximately 4 weeks after the store closes.

Please see earlier post for log in details.
by RichT Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:38 pm
The club kit ordered on the September store opening is now at York Cycleworks for collection.

Please can I remind members that York Cycleworks have no involvement in the clothing order process and just take delivery of the stock as a goodwill gesture. You are advised of the date your clothing will be delivered when you order. Please don’t contact them to find out if your order has arrived because they will not know about the order until it arrives. The club receives tracking details and then a post is placed on this forum and weekly update when the clothing is ready to pick up.
by craigdabrown Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:49 am
The current Pactimo Club clothing store closes at midnight this Sunday, the 14th. of April.

Orders placed will arrive 4 to 6 weeks later, for collection from York Cycleworks.

Enter the Pactimo online store by clicking Here and then input “clifton1895” as the password.

The system will ask you to register on-line and then your items will appear.

You can watch a video of how it all works Here

If you require further information then email clothing@cliftoncc.org