Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to post announcements about Sportif rides, offers the club has received and similar such stuff.

Moderator: Moderators

by justsweat Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:29 am
JSNT Cycling & Triathlon Camps Mallorca - Club & Friends Deal
The hotel is a 4 star - half board hotel - near Pol Pollenca. Collection and return to the airport included in the price. All swim, bike, run & core coaching included. Physio including evaluations and massage available.
Camp Dates 26th March - 3rd May inclusive. I will honour the club & friends deal for any and all of these dates.
Events happening on the island
Mallorca Half 12th April
312km/167km Mallorca Sportive 25th April
To be eligible for this deal - £100 deposit per person paid by 1st October.
Prices

10 days full price £769 - offer until the 1st October £619

7 days full price £559 – offer until the 1st October £449

5 days full price £479 – offer until the 1st October £399

Not included – Flights
If you are interested please email me on justsweat@hotmail.com or private message me on Facebook or ring on 0794770 9055. With any questions and preferred dates.
Remember this camp is about YOU!!
Brian Welsh – JSNT Director
by justsweat Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:55 am
I have just been sent this so if you are interested in the 312/167km on the 25th April, now is the time to book it.

Save 40% on Mallorca312 registration with this earlybird offer‏

Save 40% on Mallorca312 registration with this earlybird offer
Mallorca 312 (organizacion@mallorca312.com) 14/09/2014 Flag this message
To: justsweat@hotmail.com
organizacion@mallorca312.com
Earlybird registration for Mallorca312 - 40% discount
View this email in your browser

Registration for the 6th edition of the international cyclosportive Mallorca312-Iberostar Playa de Muro officially begins on 1 November. But from today to October 31, you have the opportunity to take advantage with our EARLY BOOKING: Get one of the entries with special discount and save 40% on your registration fee booking your room at the Iberostar Playa de Muro. Hurry up, places are limited!

Mallorca 312
April 25th, 2015. Playa de Muro
REGISTER TODAY HERE:
BOOK NOW

Date of registration Aug. 25 - Oct. 31 Nov. 1 - Jan. 31 Feb. 1 - Apr. 20 Last minute
Price 45€ * 55€ 65€ 75€(*) Registration only possible for package: accomodation + registration.

Remember, your registration allows you to participate in both tours: the 312 km or the 167 km. You have time to decide until the day of the sportive, when you get to mile 90.5. Choose your distance and be part of the history of the most challenging European cyclosportive!

BOOK NOW

Copyright © 2014 Mallorca 312, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this mail because you opted in at our website http://www.mallorca312.com

Too many newsletters? You can unsubscribe.
© 2014 Microsoft Terms Privacy & cookies Developers English (United Kingdom)