Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to discuss Mountain Biking: Organise rides or lifts, or just chat about rides, equipment or anything else.

Moderators: StephF, Tullio, Moderators

by PhilBixby Sat May 06, 2017 10:38 am
I was out and about in the square this morning doing a bit of leafletting of Clifton riders, and a couple of people mentioned the various forums on here get very separate traffic. So, apologies for invading your space, but... :D

Thanks to the very wonderful Steve'n'Dawn I now have a full team of drivers for the morning vets race (hurrah!) but am short of four marshals. No BC/LVRC membership is needed, you'll be working with the Community TM traffic management crew who will tell you exactly what needs doing, and you'll get a cracking view of the race close-up. If there's anyone for whom this all feels just too exciting, then I could do with someone to help with signing-on and judging the finish too, and again I won't let you loose on anything I'm not confident you can do. Cam - who is organising the afternoon's BC race - also needs help - please see the posting on the General forum.

The Giro's all very well, but the real heroes are over 40 and racing on Yorkshire's roads - help make it happen!