Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to discuss Mountain Biking: Organise rides or lifts, or just chat about rides, equipment or anything else.

Moderators: StephF, Tullio, Moderators

by Danders Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:13 am
This week we're going to take a ride on THURSDAY, due to general consensus on last week's ride. we'll meet somewhere 1845 for 1900 start - but will wait a day or two to see what the weather looks like it's doing. So check this post late Tuesday or Wednesday for where we're going.

If you've not been out with us for a while then this is the time of year to come back. We had a great ride last week, trails are nice dry and fast, the heather is turning purple and we were packing up as the sun was beginning to set - fab.

post it here if you're coming

David
by Danders Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:12 pm
Ok. So Thursday we'll meet at parking place on left about 2km north of Carlton (itself about 3km north of Helmsley). We'll do a combination of bridle way and forest. Meet 1845 for a 1900start. Post here if you're coming

D
by Danders Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:12 am
Hi guys

I'm in glasgow this morning and left my phone in York - so will be difficult to contact until 1730.... I'll make my own way to the start of the ride, and I've sent Phil and Alan a gpx for the ride. If I'm not there for 1910 and you've not heard from me then feel free to get started without me (as I'm probably stuck on a train and not back to york).

D