Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to discuss Mountain Biking: Organise rides or lifts, or just chat about rides, equipment or anything else.

Moderators: StephF, Tullio, Moderators

by Danders Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:14 pm
Ok, the weather forecast is good, and so let's get out on some good old natural trails. An 'ambitious' ride starting and finishing in Sinnington will take us to the moors and back on a great mix of singletrack - possibly one of the worlds best 2 hour evening rides! Ever! Lights will be needed.

Post if you're coming, and check this post before you leave in case the weather changes and we chicken out.....

1845 for prompt 1900 departure. Meet in centre of Sinnington on grassy section adjacent to the river. Plenty of parking.

D
by SteveW Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:03 am
Dave,

Sounds great - will see you there, as long as work allows.

Steve
by stoney01 Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:09 pm
Hi all,

New to the club and am very keen to come along, only downside is I work in Leeds so hope to get there.

Is there a key contact to call (in case I cant make it or am running late/lost)?

Many thanks

Chris
by Danders Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:29 pm
Hi Chris

Would be great to see you. I've sent you a pm with my tel number on it so feel free to get in touch if you're having difficulty. This is fab ride so well worth the effort

Cheers

D
by stoney01 Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:57 am
David,

Thanks for that, I am definitely coming, I will see you there, looking forward to a good ride.

Chris