Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to discuss Mountain Biking: Organise rides or lifts, or just chat about rides, equipment or anything else.

Moderators: StephF, Tullio, Moderators

by lugster77 Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:47 pm
anybody out to play wed evening? i hear there's a place up the road called dalby that might be fun?
by Alan Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:56 pm
Hi Andy,
I can't make it this Wed, but might be able to make Friday afternoon if you or anyone else can get out in the day.
Alan
by Phil Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:32 pm
I'm up for a ride wed evening, before the wet weather is forecast to start on Thursday.
Phil.
by lugster77 Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:40 pm
friday might be a possibility too! will know better by wed afternoon
by lugster77 Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:16 pm
ps. if there's no other takers for a wed night ride by 530am when i leave for work then will knock it on the head for safety reasons

cheers

andy
by Danders Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:27 pm
Don't think I can make it. My forks are in a post van somewhere and I've grown partial to taking them with me in a ride. :cry:
by SteveW Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:34 pm
Andy,

Apologies for not looking at this earlier - I saw your post at the weekend and didn't add my interest sooner.

I'm keen to ride tonight if there's enough of us. It's nice and dry and mild, and should be good !

I can't ride Friday afternoon or Sunday due to work commitments I'm afraid, so tonight would be good.

Anyone else interested who hasn't posted yet ?

Steve
by Karl M Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:13 pm
Hi Steve, Andy, Phil,
Sorry I won't be able to join you tonight.
But I’ll definitely hope to see you all next Wednesday- the weather looks good for then.
Take care,
Karl.
by lugster77 Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:18 pm
ended up going for a ride straight from work so didn't catch up here. not to worry.
by lugster77 Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:56 pm
alan what time are you heading out friday and where are you wanting to go? i'm waiting for a delivery tomorrow, should know late this evening or 1st thing in the morning what time it'll be here

andy