Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to discuss Mountain Biking: Organise rides or lifts, or just chat about rides, equipment or anything else.

Moderators: StephF, Tullio, Moderators

by SimonW Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:34 am
Dear all,

Please join with us to celebrate the life of our friend Willowtrousers.

We will be meeting at Chop Gate near Helmsley at the carpark just before the pub on Sunday 8th December at 10am

For a good old mountain bike ride and beer in the pub after.

Post if you are joining us?

Simon

by Karl M Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:26 pm
See you there.

by Mr Marmite Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:33 pm
I will be there!

:D

by Tullio Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:59 pm
I'll be there

by HannahW Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:19 pm
In true Chris Wilson stylee, I think we should do this ride in England football tops (and trackies?). Make the ride stand out as a celebration of his life, set apart from a normal club run.

30 miles = Slice of cake
by HannahW Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:36 pm
Hey guys,

just a quick reminder about Willows memorial cup. We are already nearly half way to having the funds needed to buy a cup so i would quite like to gather funds from those who would like to contribute so that i can get this sorted. If you would like to make a donation please pay me (if you have ever paid me for a trip its the same account or message me for bank details).

Don't forget its Willows ride this sunday, wearing England shirts if you have them. Followed by a drink in the pub with Willows dad who wanted to come and join us :).

See you there
xx

30 miles = Slice of cake
by jayw Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:51 pm
Me & Sarah will be there, also we're thinking about doing a chilli & spuds for after the pub back at ours if anyone's interested let me know so we can make enough cheers