Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to discuss Mountain Biking: Organise rides or lifts, or just chat about rides, equipment or anything else.

Moderators: StephF, Tullio, Moderators

by HannahW Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:18 pm
Hi all,

I booked this weekend a while ago and have had limited interest. Just as i went to cancel it, i got some interest!

So, on my list so far i have
Sarah and Ian
Rich Hedges
Hannah and Simon.

I need a minimum of 25 people for the weekend to go ahead. Tomorrow (hopefully) i will edit this post with a date by when i need 20 more people or the weekend will be cancelled. I hope this makes sense!

Please post or email hannah.weston@cliftoncc.org if you want a space (posting/emailing commits you to pay for a space).

Cheers
Hannah
Last edited by HannahW on Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

30 miles = Slice of cake

by Chris Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:51 pm
I'm in!

by HannahW Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:21 pm
Hello all,

For personal reasons I am unable to organise this trip. I have just spoken to Dorinda at the bunkhouse and we have made the following agreement:

The bunkhouse is no longer booked for exclusive Clifton CC use. However, we are still very welcome to go so, if you would like to go to Glentress for the weekend please contact Dorinda on 07754 522014 to book your bed (tell her that you are from Clifton CC).

If you do book a bed, it maybe worth posting on the forum so that people know there are others going and lifts/meals etc can be coordinated.

Thank you (and sorry).
Hannah

30 miles = Slice of cake