Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to discuss Mountain Biking: Organise rides or lifts, or just chat about rides, equipment or anything else.

Moderators: StephF, Tullio, Moderators

by Danders Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:28 pm
Lasts weeks mystery tour of Dalby went well, providing being lost in the woods is your sort of thing. Let's try it again, 1845 for 1900 start in low Dalby car park. This time bring lights CHARGED BATTERIES sense of direction and remember...... If it looks nasty and improbably steep then yes, the rest of the group are probably down there. (Possibly with chainring and handlebar imprints on their fleshier parts)

Please post if you're coming, as minimum numbers apply

Cheers

by Danders Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:43 pm
dont know whether its the weather or if i made tonights ride sound too painful....

we can do a less painful ride...

Please post by 1600 if you're comming else I'll need to cancel

cheers

by Danders Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:55 pm
dont know whether its the weather or if i made tonights ride sound too painful....

we can do a less painful ride...

Please post by 1600 if you're comming else I'll need to cancel

cheers

by SteveW Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:55 pm
Dave,

You didn't make it sound awful - just more interesting !

The weather isn't helping this week - I think the forecast is for it to remain wet until at least mid evening.

I don't have my car this week, as my wife has it on a trip away. Therefore I can't make it this week I'm afraid.

Regards, Steve

by Danders Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:08 pm
Cheers Steve. Tonight's ride is canceled. See you either at Mabie at weekend or next wed

D