Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to discuss Mountain Biking: Organise rides or lifts, or just chat about rides, equipment or anything else.

Moderators: StephF, Tullio, Moderators

by Alan Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:22 pm
A bit late notice, but if anyone wants a ride this Wed meet at 1845 in the centre of Terrington for a circuit around Castle Howard. Lights needed. Please post if you are coming or text me on 0791 8686154 as I will not be there if no-one appears to be coming.
Alan R

by Phil Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:40 pm
Yes count me in .

If anyone wants a lift, text or call me 07443852154.
Phil.

by SteveW Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:11 pm
Alan,

I hope to come, but my work has been changed for tomorrow, so I'm not sure what time I'm finishing yet. I'll send you a text either way at the end of tomorrow afternoon so you know if I'm coming.

The weather looks fantastic - ideal opportunity for all, as it's closer to York and the terrain is easier - no excuses !

Steve

by Karl M Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:27 pm
I'd like to join you. Thanks, Alan.

by Danders Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:53 pm
Disappointed that I can't be back to york in time tonight, but looking good for next week. Have a great ride

D

by Debs Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:34 pm
Sounds fab the trails are mint at the mo. Unfortunately I've got to go to a conference and won't be back in time. I'm not around next week either :(

Enjoy.

by Karl M Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:55 am
Great ride Alan and Phil.
Sun setting over yellowing corn fields. Dust kicked up from the fast trails reflecting off our lights. Dodging the frogs and rabbits and listening for owls. And still 17C when we left the pub for home.
:D