Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to discuss Mountain Biking: Organise rides or lifts, or just chat about rides, equipment or anything else.

Moderators: StephF, Tullio, Moderators

by lugster77 Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:39 pm
As per thread title.....

After spending a week in molini recently am planning to return next year in may. I went with riviera bike and had a great time, mixture of riding up/mini bus uplift. Generally riding down the hills but definitely wouldn't call it downhilling (although that's available if needs be!) molini is a lovely mountain village, couple of bars/cafes and a nice lagoon for recovery dips. Price is around 585 euros for the week plus flights to/from nice (got mine for £100 with BA and made full use of their generous luggage allowance) which is half board with a minimum 4 course meal every night. Transfers to/from nice (90mins ish) and all uplifts etc included. Great place for mountain biking and a really nice bunch of people who run it. If anybody fancies joining me then please shout up
Website address : http://www.rivierabike.co.uk/
I 've got loads of gopro footage from my trip if anybody wants to see more detailed images of the terrain etc
I'm looking to go probably 10th may - their trips run sat-sat
As ever a small disclaimer..... I've No vested interest in said company just a satisfied customer sharing with his cycling club 😃👍🚵
Cheers
Andy

by Alan Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm
Hi Andy,
I am potentially interested.
Regards
Alan R

by lugster77 Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:27 pm
Excellent Alan, will have a chat next time I manage to get out on a wed night!
Andy