Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to discuss Mountain Biking: Organise rides or lifts, or just chat about rides, equipment or anything else.

Moderators: StephF, Tullio, Moderators

by grouty Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:05 am
Hi peeps, im not a member of the club so sorry for the intrusion and if this is in the wrong place apologies again, i did look to see if i could see anywhere more appropriate.

My bike was stolen on the night of sunday 30th june from Copmanthorpe.

It was / is an Orange 5 in gunmetal grey with rock shox lyric Uturn fork, Cane Creek double barrel rear shock, chris king pewter headset, gravity dropper seat post, billet aluminium thompson stem, blue metalic hope QR seat clamp. The badge on the front is missing (after a crash).

Im not holding out much hope of it turning up but i thought id make some efforts even if it just means the thieving barsteward has to work harder to off load it / the parts.

any info gratefully received by response on here or PM.

many thanks,
Steve[/img]

by SteveW Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:56 pm
Steve,

Sorry to hear about the theft - I'll keep an eye out for it.

I'll send you a p.m. with some other info on, but not about the bike, I'm afraid.

I don't have a problem with you posting details on here - as you say, anything to increase people looking for it or being wary of being offered it for sale is a good thing.

Steve W

by grouty Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:58 pm
thanks steve, i've replied to the message, hopefully it will help someone else avoid the same issue