Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to discuss Mountain Biking: Organise rides or lifts, or just chat about rides, equipment or anything else.

Moderators: StephF, Tullio, Moderators

by Mr Marmite Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:46 pm
Hi Guys and Girls.....

I have a route for this Sundays ride at Sneck Yate, now its my first ride Im leading away from familiar areas so please be nice to me if we get lost..... HAHA

So meet up at 10am at Sneck Yate Wood car park, bring some pennies for food with a snack just in case....

See you all Sunday, please post if you are coming!

Adam :D

by Dr Joe Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:36 pm
Hello, this is my first time reading the posts after the weekend, which was amazing tho it did end in a bang; literally!

i'd love to come, but i am still recovering from the concussion and i still have no helmet not to mention the strict orders that i should avoid all " CONTACT SPORT'' including MTN for three weeks at least, its a good thing i didn't mention the road biking as a hobby too !

i hope you all have an amazing time, i look forward to reading the posts and see you in future club runs too...
joe

by Ros Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:43 pm
Hi Adam
Would have loved to have joined in this ride, but we are not around this weekend..have fun (getting lost :lol:)
Ros

by SteveW Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:43 pm
Adam,

I can't join you this weekend as I'm working I'm afraid - have a good ride !

Joe, sorry about your involuntary superman attempt at the weekend - glad you're recovering !

Regards,

Steve

by Debs Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:53 pm
Cool...I'm in :)

by Karl M Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:15 pm
I’d like to join you Adam.

And there’s no worry about getting lost with Debs coming with us- she knows that area really well (famous last words).
Just to continue jinxing the ride, we won’t get any punctures (shh!) nor crashes (nooo!) and any café we visit will definitely be open.

by SimonW Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:38 pm
I'm in too :)

by Debs Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:13 am
Top Route yesterday, Adam, thanks for leading the ride :)