Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to discuss Mountain Biking: Organise rides or lifts, or just chat about rides, equipment or anything else.

Moderators: StephF, Tullio, Moderators

by Danders Tue May 21, 2013 7:27 am
weather forecast is good, so lets head for the moors. Meet in Lastingham High Street outside the Grange County House (Hotel). Top of hill of grass on LHS. 18:45 for a 19:00 start. Plenty of climbing to be done, so bring those energy bars!

Please post if your coming

by Alan Tue May 21, 2013 10:22 am
I will be there. Alan R

by Paul S Tue May 21, 2013 1:20 pm
Sounds great. See you there :)

Paul
by Dave kirk Tue May 21, 2013 3:18 pm
what time do you normally get back to the start on a Wed night? Not too many hills for a big fella... I hope DK... I'll give it a go and my mate jane will probably come along but beware she can motor a bit...

by SteveW Tue May 21, 2013 8:37 pm
Hi Dave,

Sounds great - see you there.

Steve

by Danders Tue May 21, 2013 9:32 pm
Hi Dave

Wed evening rides are normally around 2 hrs. Don't know how many hills yet as I've not planned it (yet), but plenty of good riding - it is hilly out there tho! Don't worry about Jane. We've got some other female riders that talk a lot too.... Is that what you meant?? Prob best not reply to that one on the forum.....

See you there

by Danders Tue May 21, 2013 9:32 pm
Hi Dave

Wed evening rides are normally around 2 hrs. Don't know how many hills yet as I've not planned it (yet), but plenty of good riding - it is hilly out there tho! Don't worry about Jane. We've got some other female riders that talk a lot too.... Is that what you meant?? Prob best not reply to that one on the forum.....

See you there