Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to discuss Mountain Biking: Organise rides or lifts, or just chat about rides, equipment or anything else.

Moderators: StephF, Tullio, Moderators

by Ian S Thu May 23, 2013 8:16 am
Yeah, I'll be there mate.

Looks like a really good way to get into Enduro! Sportive or Enduro categories mean you can choosen how serious you want to take it too.

A Yorkshire Gravity Enduro - I thought the day would never come :D

Anyone else?

by lugster77 Fri May 24, 2013 8:13 am
Anybody else? How about a club run with a competitive edge? Course can be ridden as a group, only the stages are timed. What about Clifton enduro champs? I may even provide a little trophy ha

by Paul meillo Sun May 26, 2013 5:54 am
I would like to go up there for a ride as ive not been before,
Carn,t make the date for the enduro.

by lugster77 Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:39 pm
Have you been up for practice Ian? Was unable to make it due to work

by Ian S Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:51 pm
Sorry mate, I over looked a clash with returning from holidays, so no Ard rock for me :(

by lugster77 Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:29 pm
Oh dear!
Dammit I was hoping for some clues haha. Think I'd best pack my full face and elbow pads lol.

by lugster77 Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:56 pm
Was an excellent event this. Tough transitions with the hills and really strong winds. Starting stage 1 if you stopped pedalling the wind blew you back up the hill! At the start of stage 3 if you just held the bars then the wind life's the bike and blew it in the air! Tricky and rocky stages, really different from trail centre stuff. Managed to get round without any mechanicals etc, definitely an event to be considered in the future, wasn't elitist to me and loads of people did the sportive equivalent over the same route. Top fun! 😃😃😃