Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to discuss Mountain Biking: Organise rides or lifts, or just chat about rides, equipment or anything else.

Moderators: StephF, Tullio, Moderators

by SteveW Sat May 04, 2013 7:47 pm
Hi all,

This week the Wednesday evening ride will be round Castle Howard, a loop of about 20 miles or so. The ground is nice and dry at the moment, so unless we get some significant rain before Wednesday, it should be good ! Within easy reach of those who finish work later, or have a longer commute.

The route will start at Terrington village - meet at 7pm on the main street near the Terrington Village Store.

There will be some short moderately technical descents, but mostly easy riding and suitable for all, including hardtails, single speeds, etc. Some riding on and off the main ridge, followed by bridleways across fields, through woods, to Welburn village, then back to Terrington. If we have time, possibly a drink at Welburn before the final leg of the ride...?

Lights, including rear ones, might be required at the end of the evening for a short minor road section.

Please post if you're coming, so we can wait for all to arrive before starting the ride !

Steve

by Debs Mon May 06, 2013 10:01 am
See you there.
Debs

by Jez Mon May 06, 2013 6:45 pm
Yep, will be there. Time to bring out the hard tail....

by lugster77 Mon May 06, 2013 7:47 pm
I'll be there

by Paul W Wed May 08, 2013 12:26 pm
Work permitting.I hope to make it.but if I'm not there for 7.please don't wait.don't want to make you late in starting the ride.

by Ros Wed May 08, 2013 3:24 pm
We are coming C and R :D

by kazled Wed May 08, 2013 4:47 pm
see you there!