Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to discuss Mountain Biking: Organise rides or lifts, or just chat about rides, equipment or anything else.

Moderators: StephF, Tullio, Moderators

by Debs Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:13 am
Happy New Year all.

Anyone fancy riding on Wednesday - 6.45 for 7pm at Low Dalby? We'll stay off the Red route as much as possible as it's pretty trashed due to the harsh weather.

Will be a fairly steady ride to ease us all back into it!

Please POST/text if you are coming so I know how many etc.,

No replies, no ride! ;)
Debs

by Danders Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:41 pm
Hi Debs. I'll be coming for sure. have even put on a knobbly back tyre and some oil on the chain in preparation (must be keen!!)

David

by Paul W Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:18 pm
Hi.I'm fairly new to mtb'ing but a regular on road training rides.just wondered what sort of ride in dalby you will be doing.fire roads etc? Thanks.Paul

by SteveW Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:53 pm
Hi Debs,

Count me in - see you in Dalby.

If anyone wants a ride, let me know.

Steve W

by Debs Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:40 am
Hi Paul W

Get yourself out with us! It'll be a mix of singletrack (stuff through the trees) and fireroad. We won't be going at a crazy pace and we wait for everyone anyway. It'll be muddy but that's about it really....
This is the first ride of the year so will be pretty steady-away as I'm sure we're all still suffering from too much turkey!
See you there?

Debs

by Paul W Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:31 pm
Many thanks.see you there. :-)

by kazled Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:50 pm
Yes, see you tomorrow.

by Chris Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:05 am
I should be there too!

by Paul W Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:07 pm
Sorry folks.won't be able to get there in time.have a good safe ride.

by Chris Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:25 pm
Unfortunately I'm going have to mirror Paul's comments :( left the house into solid traffic meaning there was no chance of getting to you anywhere near 7pm.

Damn. Hope you don't wait for me at Dalby...

Chris