Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to discuss Mountain Biking: Organise rides or lifts, or just chat about rides, equipment or anything else.

Moderators: StephF, Tullio, Moderators

by Debs Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:02 pm
What do peeps want to do...I think it's pretty bad over Pickering way....is it a case of watch and see what happens or are we canning it and waiting until next week (when most likely it'll be snowing!!! - yay!!).
by Danders Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:46 pm
Debs wrote:What do peeps want to do...I think it's pretty bad over Pickering way....is it a case of watch and see what happens or are we canning it and waiting until next week (when most likely it'll be snowing!!! - yay!!).

Rain or snow, we're tough and waterproof underneath arent we? Trains are now all messed up which means my travel plans for the week are abandoned - meaning I can now get out and ride. Every cloud has a silver lining (and lots of rain) etc.

if you have a ride on offer then I'll be out. Would suggest we dont cross too many rivers/fords however, there's waterproof and then there's drowning...

David

by Debs Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:45 pm
Ok. Sutton Bank Visitor Centre Car Park at 6:45 for 7pm. I think it'll be pretty manky but I guess we'll get a bit of fresh air :)

Lights, waterproofs, towels...snorkel etc.,

Post if you're coming. And if it's slashing it down I reserve the right to cancel but will make a call on it at 5ish.

by kazled Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:39 pm
Hmmm. Sounds fun! Can't make this week but see you next week tho. Bring on the snow!

by Danders Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:45 pm
I'll be out on the new steed! (Yip after 20years of hard tail I've gone soft)

David

by Ros Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:53 pm
Hi Debs
I am free to pedal tomorrow, but don't want to drown :( will check for your update at 5 and post whether or not I am I coming then......bring on the SNOW yeah :D Ros

by Debs Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:03 pm
Just in case anyone is any doubt...the RIDE IS ON...yay!

Warm kit me-thinks ;)

See you up there.

by SteveW Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:23 pm
Hi Debs,

I'm joining you tonight - see you there. Should be a nice clear but cool night!

Steve

by Danders Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:26 am
great ride - and in the SNOW!!