Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to discuss Mountain Biking: Organise rides or lifts, or just chat about rides, equipment or anything else.

Moderators: StephF, Tullio, Moderators

by Darren N Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:04 pm
With reference to my post about the Cliftonite on the General Discussion forum, we would really like to hear from the MTB community. There’s a huge amount of things to write about, ie. monthly club runs, races, downhill events, NYMBO’s, World Cups, challenge rides, Dalby time trials, long distance epics, club weekends away, training trips abroad, etc…there’s no end to available topics!

In particular, it would be great if some of you could assume the task of writing about rides such as Mountain Mayhem and Kielder. Ros, Trevor J and Jez are available to provide any assistance you may need, they may even approach some of you for a specific topic!

As I mentioned on the other forum, everything is worthy, everything qualifies as being interesting.

Please send all submissions to the email address at cliftonite@cliftoncc.org. You can submit content at any time…our inbox is open 24x7!

Thanks very much in advance,

Darren

by Darren N Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:24 pm
Hi everyone,

We need your help with some MTB wordage. Rather than duplicate my request here, please see my post on the general discussion forum at
http://discussion.cliftoncc.org/viewtopic.php?t=4393.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks

Darren