Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to discuss Mountain Biking: Organise rides or lifts, or just chat about rides, equipment or anything else.

Moderators: StephF, Tullio, Moderators

by RH mtb Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:34 pm
Hello all,

this years Christmas ride will be a bit different, starting from the Car park at the bottom of Hirst La, Saltaire near Shipley BD18 4NQ. The aim is to do a 20 mile ride thats got some rural, semi rural and urban bits within it!

Be cool to meet at say 10.00ish to get away at 10.30ish....We can then have some lunch together, following the ride :)).

Dont forget its fancy dress.... so dust down that Santa suit and those reindeer antlers and come join in the fun!! :D

see you soon

Richard

by Lilly Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:46 pm
Looking forward to it; have heard great things about your route!

by catlike Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:19 pm
I'll be there too on my new carbon steed. Let me know if anybody needs a lift. I can take 2!

Cheers

Ian
by Karl M Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:55 pm
RH mtb wrote:urban bits... Santa suits

We’d better carry something nice in case a child stops us and asks Santa for a Christmas present.

“Which would you like- an energy gel or a Powerbar? ... But how can Santa deliver presents to all the other children if he’s without his bike?”

by SteveW Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:01 am
Richard,

Thanks very much for leading the ride on Sunday - beautiful scenery, good mix of technical sections, and thanks for booking the weather too !

Steve