Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to discuss Mountain Biking: Organise rides or lifts, or just chat about rides, equipment or anything else.

Moderators: StephF, Tullio, Moderators

by Tullio Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:53 pm
I know a lot of people are away this week but I'm happy to do a ride if anyone else fancies it.

We did a road ride from York last week which went down well, if somewhat quicker than planned. Or we could have a look at Castle Howard to see what's rideable?

Any takers?

by AndrewS Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:55 pm
I'd be up for either.

I was up at Castle Howard yesterday for a walk and it was V.muddy/boggy in places.

by alistairs Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:07 am
I'd be up for either too. Was round Castyle Howard at the weekend and as Andrew says it was very boggy. But happy to do either.

by JamesClayden Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:00 am
I think i will be riding at castle howard tonight regardless. Let me know if others are meeting and i will try and meet with you but don't put off your road ride just for me.

I definitely am not driving all the way in to York to go road riding.
Last edited by JamesClayden on Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

by Tullio Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:48 am
As James is being defiant we'll do Castle Howard.

7pm layby south of Coneysthorpe crossroads. Same format as 2 weeks ago I'll mix up some tracks with some road bits to make a 2 hour loop avoiding the worst bits.

by JamesClayden Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:39 am
I am not being defiant. You can get the mods to move this to the road forum and run your weekly "MTB" rides from there. :wink:

I am just saying i will be out riding off-road tonight.

by Tullio Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:46 pm
JamesClayden wrote:I defiantly am not driving all the way in to York

:roll: