Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to discuss Mountain Biking: Organise rides or lifts, or just chat about rides, equipment or anything else.

Moderators: StephF, Tullio, Moderators

by Tullio Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:20 pm
Our next Club Weekend will be to Glentress over the weekend 15/16 May.

I've managed to find a (rare) free weekend in the Bunkhouse we used this time last year. It sleeps circa 24 in comfortable rooms, large kitchen, lots of showers, bike wash/storage and all within a stone's throw of the Visitor Centre. For the Downhillers Innerleithen is just around the corner. Trip will be for Fri + Sat nights.

Cost about £18pppn.

I've got some mails from some of you already. For everyone else usual arrangements apply; first come first served with priority to paid up members. Either drop me a mail or post here if interested.

by allyst170 Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:27 pm
Count me in please.

Thanks

Ally

by SimonW Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:06 pm
me too

by Dan Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:31 am
I'm up for this one, please add me.

by Virginie Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:35 am
Hi

Please count Phil and me in.

Thanks

Virginie

by Tullio Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:35 pm
Final call for this Trip before any spare places are offered to non-members.

The place has already taken a booking for 8 places so I need to confirm quickly.

by StephF Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:18 pm
Lisa, Pete, Brad and me too please

by catlike Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:32 pm
Count me in too!

Cheers Ian

by RichB Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:18 pm
Hi, are there any spaces left for this trip?

by Tullio Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:38 pm
Everyone who has contacted me has a place and should have received an email from me. If you haven't and you want to go please SHOUT!

by RichB Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:41 pm
Hi, i haven't received an email either. I sent a pm earlier today to check if you had one space available. Thanks, Richard

by Tullio Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:03 am
Dan,

Mail now sent. You had a place anyway.

Rich,

You have got a place and I sent a mail to the Rocketmail address you PM'd me. Hopefully it'll arrive soon.

by Tullio Wed May 05, 2010 9:44 am
All those booked on the Glentress Trip should have a mail from me now. Please shout if you haven't received it.