Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to discuss Mountain Biking: Organise rides or lifts, or just chat about rides, equipment or anything else.

Moderators: StephF, Tullio, Moderators

by Allan Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:22 pm
Unfortunately this weekend, my wife had a horse riding accident and has broken her neck. It is a very serious injury and we do not know the full consequences at this time.
I am unsure how the coming weeks are going to develop and if I will be able to participate in any of the planned rides/weekends that I have committed to.
I will of course update when I know more.

Allan Horsley

by Dan Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:01 pm
So sorry to hear about your wife's accident, my thoughts are with you and your family and I hope for a speedy and successful recovery.

Any planned rides are unimportant so feel no pressure to participate should you not wish to.

by Virginie Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:57 pm
Dear Allan

Sorry to hear about your wife's accident. Our thoughts are with you.

Phil and Virginie

by StephF Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:19 am
Allan,

Sorry to hear about your wifes accident. Please let me know if there is anything at all I can do to help you..

Steph xxx

by At the back as usual Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:45 am
Allan sorry to hear about your wife's unfortunate accident, my thought's and prayers are with you, and like Steph if there is anything I can do please let me know

Pete

by Debs Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:38 pm
Thoughts are with you, Allan, and your wife.
Best wishes, Debs.

by jayw Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:11 pm
Allan so sorry to hear about your wifes accident. Hope she makes a quick recovery.Our thoughts are with you & your wife.

Jay & sarah