Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to discuss Mountain Biking: Organise rides or lifts, or just chat about rides, equipment or anything else.

Moderators: StephF, Tullio, Moderators

by Lilly Thu May 06, 2010 1:07 pm
Possibly lucky for my liver but I can't make it... happy to get any updates from my team members who attend :D

by Rich Sun May 16, 2010 10:06 am
Hi All

To sort the final arrangements for MM we are going to meet at 7.30pm on Friday 21st May at the minster inn on Marygate (YO30 7BH)

Phil/ Virginie- I know there was talk about a clifton cc tent/marquee, any luck with this?

You don't have to attend but it would be a good if you did.

We can head into town for a few more shandies if people are up for it!

Rich

by Allan Sun May 16, 2010 2:59 pm
I'll be there Rich

by RichT Tue May 18, 2010 8:18 pm
And me!

by Dan Tue May 18, 2010 9:00 pm
Rich,

Due to me breaking my collar bone at Glentress at the weekend I won't be able to take part in the Mountain Mayhem event. Paul mentioned a friend who he thought might be able to take my place but I'm sure he'll advise you on this.

I was looking forward to taking part and was actually doing some training!

Dan...

by Gill C Wed May 19, 2010 7:13 am
I hopefully will make it.

by Allan Wed May 19, 2010 4:17 pm
Dan

Sorry to hear that, hope you get well soon.

The muffin commando squad will continue with the mission!!......when we get a new recruit!
I will see if Tullio can rise to the challenge!!

Allan

by anotherpaul Thu May 20, 2010 1:36 pm
Really sorry to hear about your accident Dan... What happened??

Won't be able to make it on Friday... I'm hoping Jeff will be there so he can let me know the plan on Monday.

Cheers.
Paul

by Dan Thu May 20, 2010 6:45 pm
Hi Paul

I went over the handlebars doing the black trail at Glentress last weekend. Landed on my head a shoulder breaking my left collar bone. Luckily was wearng a helmet!

Dan...

by PhilH Fri May 21, 2010 12:24 pm
Hi

Me and Virginie will be there tonight for the drinking, oh sorry, meeting :)

Phil

by barberj Fri May 21, 2010 8:17 pm
Sorry cannot make it! Ran the road time trial last night. Tonight writting Go-ride plan for doing the first Clifton Go-ride session tomorrow. Problem is i need to fit in 6 coaching session before the 17th July to qualify as coach so I am a bit tied to it!