Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to discuss Mountain Biking: Organise rides or lifts, or just chat about rides, equipment or anything else.

Moderators: StephF, Tullio, Moderators

by willowtrousers Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:03 am
Lilly, sorry to hear that. Don't worry, I'm sure I will find another driver.
Hope Your back on your feet soon.

by Jez Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:23 pm
Sorry to hear the news Lisa - have just sent message to Richard Arthur and Ian Cartwright in case they're able to come.

by StephF Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:42 am
What time do we have to be at karting?

by willowtrousers Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:58 am
Hi All,

We need to be there about 6.15 for a safety lecture, sorry I didn't realise that untill I read the T&C.

by Tullio Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:15 pm
What a good night. I thought booking the belly dancers was a nice touch.

Suffering for it today though.:( :cry:

Thanks for organising it Chris. We'll have to do another one.

by Dan Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:26 am
Thanks Chris for organising a very enjoyable night out on Friday. My arms are still feeling sore from the karting but at least the hangover has gone! The Bollywood dancing was certainly a highlight of the resturant.

Some impressive dancing by Lisa in Kennedys and Bobo Lobo, might have been on crutches but that didn't stop her.

I vaguely remember agreeing to do several races and challenges next year, somebody may have to remind me what they were! Seemed to agree to anything after a couple of drinks.

Looking forward to the next night out.

by Tullio Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:58 pm
Yes Dan that was some planning session.

As far as I recall you signed up for our Mountain Mayhem Team, the Kielder 100 and a bash at the Dalby XC race when the World Cup comes to town. You'll be pleased to know you stopped short of signing away any organs.

by Dan Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:31 pm
That's ok then, for a moment I thought I'd agreed to do something like difficult!

Nobody would want my liver anyway after the weekend I've just had, the training will start in the new year for my marathon year!

by anotherpaul Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:25 pm
Ayyy... It's taken me all week to recover from the carnage of last Friday!! I haven't had a hangover as bad as that in a long long time!
Cheers Chris for organising... Top night!!

Ahh... Keilder 100... It's all coming back to me now! WHAT HAVE I AGREED TO!!!???? :shock:

by willowtrousers Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:23 pm
Thanks everyone for coming and making it a great night!