Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to discuss Mountain Biking: Organise rides or lifts, or just chat about rides, equipment or anything else.

Moderators: StephF, Tullio, Moderators

by Tullio Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:20 pm
This Saturday we've got a club trip to Hamsterley planned.

I haven't put too much thought in yet but outline plans are to leave York around 10am which should see us in the saddle by 11.30. Hamsterley has a good network of waymarked trails, natural stuff and some play areas; a downhill and 4x course. There's also a cafe and plenty of parks and walks for non-cycling family types.

by Rich Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:55 am
Count me in :)

by Tullio Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:30 pm
7 of us so far.

Any more?

by RichT Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:56 pm
The forecast looks good for Saturday so count us in. Nicola and the tribe will be coming too....

by Tullio Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:23 am
RichT - PM sent.

We're meeting in the Car Park opposite the Visitor Centre and Cafe (NZ 091313) at 11.30. We'll decide who wants to do what then. If you want a go on the downhill or 4X Course I think there's a small fee.

by RichB Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:16 am
I'd like to come along if I can.

I've not ridden with Clifton before (and it's my first post here as well :) ) so can I just turn up on the day? Is there anything I need to know about the rides and / or do I need to be a club member?

by RichB Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:24 am
I'd like to come along if I can.

I've not ridden with Clifton before (and it's my first post here as well :) ) so can I just turn up on the day? Is there anything I need to know about the rides and / or do I need to be a club member?

by Tullio Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:32 am
Rich,

Just turn up and ride. We can sort membership out later. You may have to change your name though as we're starting to get too many Rich's.

by RichB Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:40 am
Thanks, hope to see you tomorrow then.