Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to discuss Mountain Biking: Organise rides or lifts, or just chat about rides, equipment or anything else.

Moderators: StephF, Tullio, Moderators

by Daz Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:13 pm
Hi me and george (Daz) came out 1st time last wed, bit underpowered with light but well enjoyed it. Just seeing if you are out again? dont mind where as long as you are gentle!
better prepared this time

by Debs Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:34 am
Hi

Despite promising to lead ride this week I'm feeling a bit under the weather so won't be riding. :( sorry to let you down.

Back next week with all new high energy levels I hope.

Debs

by binguin Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:22 pm
Well it'd be nice to go for a ride, unfortunately i don't know any routes since i'm kinda new to York, so if anyone does head out then count me in!

by Tullio Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:50 pm
I think most of the regulars have hit the pause button this week. We had quite a tough 2 days riding in the Dales at the weekend and we're off to do the MTB Marathon in Wales this weekend.

Normal service should be resumed next week.

by George Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:56 pm
Ok guys, next week it is.

Me and Daz will still be out, proberbly going to Yearsley Moor, Give me a shout if anyone fancys it?

by Daz Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:46 am
binguin wrote:Well it'd be nice to go for a ride, unfortunately i don't know any routes since i'm kinda new to York, so if anyone does head out then count me in!

if you are up for it we can meet you at the ship inn strensall car park its only 15 mins from there say 5 45 we will make sure we go that way and wait for ten no problem if you cant make it