Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to discuss Mountain Biking: Organise rides or lifts, or just chat about rides, equipment or anything else.

Moderators: StephF, Tullio, Moderators

by Tullio Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:32 pm
This week we're heading to Dalby Forest.

There'll be 2 groups; 1 doing the regular pace and 1 doing a slightly easier pace for any new members that want to join us.

7pm Dalby Visitor Centre Car Park (Purple Mountain end).

Mail me if you're a new member and unsure about anything - mtb (at)cliftoncc.org
Last edited by Tullio on Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:24 am, edited 3 times in total.

by David Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:51 pm
I might be coming....

Without a rented bike for once!

Nothing is real...everything is permitted
by taz0759 Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:41 pm
Tullio wrote:This week we're heading to Dalby Forest.

There'll be 2 groups; 1 doing the regular pace and 1 doing a slightly easier pace for any new members that want to join us.

7pm Dalby Visitor Centre Car Park (Purple Mountain end).

Mail me if you're a new member and unsure about anything - mtb (at)cliftoncc.org

Hi I will be a newbie coming as long as the weather forecast is wrong (heavy rain!)

by Tullio Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:58 pm
Yes I've just seen the forecast.

Showery weather should be OK but if it's hissing down we'll call it off. Forecast seems to vary by the day at the moment so fingers crossed.

If the ride's cancelled I'll post here by 3pm tomorrow.

by taz0759 Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:29 pm
Tullio wrote:Yes I've just seen the forecast.

Showery weather should be OK but if it's hissing down we'll call it off. Forecast seems to vary by the day at the moment so fingers crossed.

If the ride's cancelled I'll post here by 3pm tomorrow.

What time does Dalby lock there gates as dont want to get locked in or do we park somewhere else?

by Tullio Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:50 pm
So long as you park at Low Dalby you won't get locked in. Dixon's Hollow is a different story as some found out in the Winter. :roll:

by Tullio Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:23 am
I'm going to cancel the ride this week on account of the forecasted monsoon this afternoon.

We'll re-schedule for next week when summer may have arrived.

by taz0759 Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:18 pm
Tullio wrote:I'm going to cancel the ride this week on account of the forecasted monsoon this afternoon.

We'll re-schedule for next week when summer may have arrived.

Sounds good to me!!!

by richard Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:00 pm
Thats good i can actually make next week :D