Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to discuss Mountain Biking: Organise rides or lifts, or just chat about rides, equipment or anything else.

Moderators: StephF, Tullio, Moderators

by Tullio Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:54 pm
Those on the mailing list will have received a mail from me today about Club Tops.

I won't repeat it all here but if you're interested in some Clifton CC MTB specific tops (short sleeve, long sleeve, windproofs etc) PM me and I'll send you the details.

I want to get an order in ASAP so we've got some summer left to use them so be quick. I've already nearly got enough orders for a minimum quantity.
Last edited by Tullio on Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

by Tullio Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:45 pm
Just bumping this up again as I'll be submitting the order on Friday. We're way past the minimum quantity required now so I just want to get them ordered so we get a chance to wear them this summer.

Drop me a line if you're interested.

by David Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:20 pm
Can i try one on? I wouldn't like to pay for one and then find it to be massive on me?

Also when do we have to get payments to you? (im guessing friday, unless your buying them and members are paying when they get them)

David

Nothing is real...everything is permitted

by Tullio Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:03 pm
David,

I've some samples which you're welcome to try on. However, I'm going to order a few extras anyway so I'll almost certainly order something that will fit.

by David Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:45 pm
Well I could try one on and give you the check for it at the same time, killtwo birds with one stone so to speak.

Nothing is real...everything is permitted

by Tullio Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:36 am
A number of you are asking about the tops.

I'm expecting them any day now. We had a production slot of 'the last week of August' which means they should be made and ready to despatch.

For those who've ordered and paid, I'll contact you as soon as they arrive and arrange handover.

For those who've ordered and not paid, I'll put your tops into the spare stock and they'll be sold on a first come first served basis. If you still want them let me know and please arrange payment.

For those who haven't ordered but have asked about one, I've ordered some spares and there are some that were ordered but never paid for. I'm sure we'll have something that fits.

by Tullio Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:00 pm
The Tops have arrived and I've checked the sizes.

Ready for collection so get in touch so I can arrange handover.

by At the back as usual Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:20 pm
See you Friday Mr Tullio for handover of said goods