Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to discuss Mountain Biking: Organise rides or lifts, or just chat about rides, equipment or anything else.

Moderators: StephF, Tullio, Moderators

by Cavegiant Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:56 am
Hi,

Due to the economy I am now free mid-week!

so to make the best of a shitty situation is any up for going for a ride mid week.

For technique level I can happily do Dalby red/black, but am probably slightly below average on speed (which I am hoping the extra rides will fix).

So who wants to come play?

P

by allyst170 Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:59 pm
I work shifts so normally go biking mid week. let me know when yo plan on going and I'll see if I'm free. Was thinking of going out Tuesday next week.

by Cavegiant Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:30 am
If my wheel is back by then sounds good.

I assume you would be fine sharing car/petrol to keep costs down?

I will send you a PM with my details.

by Cavegiant Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:25 am
Did you get the PM?

So I am guessing Tuesday is no good, my wheel is back so I am open to play whenever?

P

by allyst170 Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:19 pm
Sorry never got your PM. Shame as me a and two work mates went up to patley bridge despite the poor weather it was top fun. I'm off to the lakes on Saturday for a week so it will be after that before I'm next out.

by Cavegiant Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:17 am
did you get this PM?

I would prefer not to put my mobile number on an open forum.

Any time you want to ride I am free.

by allyst170 Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:04 pm
I've got your pm thanks. Will be around 14th of may before i be back out. If I am i'll let you know. Do you have any preferred rides.

by Cavegiant Mon May 11, 2009 6:17 pm
No preference,

I will just be watching daytime TV if I don't have anyone to ride with, you would be amazing how motivating that is!!

After this week I am probably employed, so if you can do something that would be great.

by Bretty Wed May 27, 2009 3:50 am
Hi All

I have recently got into MTB, only been around Chevin so far but looking to expand my horizons. Reasonably fit. I work shifts so can ride during the week as well as every second weekend. Looking to go to Dalby on thursday (28th May) morning.

Cheers

by Cavegiant Wed May 27, 2009 9:25 pm
sorry I got a job...