Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to discuss Mountain Biking: Organise rides or lifts, or just chat about rides, equipment or anything else.

Moderators: StephF, Tullio, Moderators

by Tullio Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:44 am
I've just got the following note from Adrian Carter (Mr Pace Cycles). If you hear of these or get offered them you'd better let me know in case Adrian gets hold of them first.

Some lowlife broke into our garage at home on Saturday night and slithered off down the garden and over the river with four bikes. Hopefully they didn't make it across and by now are floating face down in the North Sea.
However should you at any time see the bikes listed below I can authorise the use of extreme force and violence in the mutilation/ apprehension of the scroats.

RC506 full sus. Ano silver. Medium. DT EXC 150 thru-axle fork, 1750 white wheelset and EX200 shock. Hope discs. Distinguishing features are prototype BB and plate bracing lower linkages together.

RC303 hardtail. Black. Medium. Pace RC41 fork. Hope hoops in black. XT. Hope discs. Distinguishing features- none other than everything is black.

RC300 hardtail. Ano silver. Compact. Totally blinged out with RC39 fork, DT silver wheelset, XTR everything. Carbon Hope discs. Distinguishing features- weird square tubes.

RC300 hardtail. Ano blue. Compact. RC31 fork. Shimano discs, silver mavic rims. Distinguishing features- only one there is+pink girly saddle.

If you could pass this email on to any cycling buddies you know pls- ta.

I'm gonna go git me a gun.

Adrian