Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to discuss Mountain Biking: Organise rides or lifts, or just chat about rides, equipment or anything else.

Moderators: StephF, Tullio, Moderators

by RH mtb Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:36 pm
Just to remind those people who are coming to Lumley Fee in the Lakes next weekend that you need own bedding (sleeping bag and pillow) and that it is self catering. Also, if you need directions to get there, they are on the Lumley Fee website. :D

Cheers
Richard

by Jez Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:29 am
Hi Rich,

Please count me in as now coming - was originally down to lead a ride on the Sunday - as you'll see I'm moving that back a week.

by Gully001 Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:27 pm
any spaces left what's the plan? How many are goi g

by tnwoolley Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:42 pm
Should we bring food items that can all be thrown into the mix together for one big meal (pasta, veg, chicken etc) or do people want to cook separately? I'm for the former.

NB with less chilli this time!!!

by Gill C Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:09 pm
Richard,
I am coming Saturday daytime and not staying, if that is okay?
Will work out where to meet you when I see you this Saturday.
Gill

by RH mtb Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:39 pm
Theres a super market in Kendal 3 miles from Lumley Fee. We could get stuff there once we have worked out what people want and just bring enough to feed our-selves for the friday evening and sat morning? Also, Some people may wish to eat out?

Otherwise, I could go out and buy food for weekend and split bill but im not sure what people like to eat. Pasta and a sauce of some kind is always a good option. Otherwise we could make a big veggie chilli or a curry and a cooked breakfast both mornings? Suggestions please.

by tnwoolley Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:41 pm
Yeah that sounds sensible. Bring enough cereal/bananas/snacks to see you through Fri night/Sat morning and we can split up depending on who wants to do what later on.

by artyrach Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:22 pm
Anyone got a spare space in their car for my friend Rosie who is coming?

She's a walker not a biker, so no space needed for an extra bike.

She lives in York and her number is 07980807953.

Rach

by willowtrousers Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:26 pm
I have a spare seat going from Acomb on thursday and if anyone else needs a lift, I can use my bike rack which frees up two more seats and could carry another bike...

Chris.