Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to discuss Mountain Biking: Organise rides or lifts, or just chat about rides, equipment or anything else.

Moderators: StephF, Tullio, Moderators

by RH mtb Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:40 pm
I have booked on the 22nd and 23rd of November a countryside centre in the Lake district (its Called Lumley Fee which is 5 miles from Kendal. to find out more, google it), (plan to get there on the evening of the 21st, time to be confirmed).

It sleeps up to 20 people in bunk beds in three seperate rooms. It has a large kitchen, heating and plenty of space to chill out. Idea to ride North Face Grisdale on saturday (40 mins away) and another Lakes ride Sunday. We all need to chip in regarding food and you will need own bedding (sleeping bag and pillow) the cost will depend on numbers but shouldnt be more than £10 each (I will pay for it and we will split cost on the weekend). There are already a few people up for it including, Tom, Rachel, paul scott, Ian, Mikael and myself. If you fancy it send me a message or email me on hedges_richard@hotmail.com.

Cheers Richard :D

by tnwoolley Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:20 pm
You can count me and Rach in for definate.

We also have a couple of mates who might be up for coming too so I've e-mailled them the details and hopefully they'll get back to us in a day or two. We'll keep you posted.

by barberj Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:27 pm
Will see if I can make it.