Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to discuss Mountain Biking: Organise rides or lifts, or just chat about rides, equipment or anything else.

Moderators: StephF, Tullio, Moderators

by Tullio Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:57 pm
Back by popular demand, another Clifton MTB Weekend away.

This time we're off to Kirroughtree for some Forest fun. Simon and Debs went for a recce over New Year and have found some cabins for accommodation so we just need numbers now ASAP so we can book up.

Queue starts here.... :arrow:

by Gully001 Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:11 pm
count me in Paul will sort my membership out in next couple of weeks

by Helen Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:27 pm
Paul
Nigel from Haxby bike shop was trying to contact you
Helen

by tnwoolley Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:34 pm
you can count me and my better half in. (i'll get her to fill in an application form soon!)

by Tullio Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:56 pm
Last call for this trip as accommodation is proving tricky.

I'll be sending a mail out in the next day to all those who've registered interest, here and directly by mail, to choose what we do about digs. We've got a choice from camping at circa £9 pppn to, comfy, twin en-suite at c. £26 pppn, with a hostel option also, sort of mid price. Space is running out fast though as Skool's out then so if you want to come shout now.

by Rich Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:30 pm
Paul please put my name down, I will also sort out my membership asap.

by Chris Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:39 am
Can you put my name down also - I think the hostel option would be my preference if you need to know/book soon.

Cheers,
Chris

by Tullio Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:53 am
We've a couple of spaces available for this trip if anyone else wants to join us. Post here or PM me ASAP as we're confirming the bookings in the next couple of days.