Clifton CC Discussion Board

The place to discuss racing and training.

Moderator: Moderators

Cam

by PeteN Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:47 pm
Just 3 of us on the training ride today. Rich T said that Cam has had an accident on his bike this week? Sounds like a few broken bones. Hope you're on the mend Cam.
by Cam B Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:22 pm
Thanks Pete. Just logged on now to post something. Got hit from behind by a pickup truck in bright low morning sunshine on Tue. A glancing blow but I've broken my arm and chipped bones in the vertebrae and fractured my pelvis. Op. on arm but other injuries left. It's a cliché I know but.... it could have been worse :D . I'm hobbling round on crutches now and just got home last night. It will be a while before I'm back out on the bike again I'm afraid

cheers
Cam
by dave c Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:31 pm
Hi Cam Sorry to hear that, wishing you a good, speedy recovery

Cheers Dave
by Dr Dave Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:46 pm
Really sorry to hear this Cam. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Keep pedalling!
by mart66 Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:50 pm
Terrible news.

All the best, Cam. Heal well.

Martin
by leadshoes Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:28 pm
I'm really sorry to hear that Cam. Sounds as though you had a lucky escape. All the best for a speedy recovery.

Andrew
by MikeR Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:07 am
Hope you get well soon Cam.
by Sharpy Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:57 pm
Blimey! Heal fast mate.. in the meantime enjoy the drugs!
by Cam B Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:38 pm
Thanks for those messages chaps. I'm still doing my best Long John Silver impression at the mo. but I hope I'm making progress. Look forward to seeing you next year on the training rides. Remember to keep those rides nice and STEADY... for the time being at least :wink: