Clifton CC Discussion Board

The place to discuss racing and training.

Moderator: Moderators

by Cam B Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:04 pm
Let it not be said that these training rides lack imagination :?. Let’s do the West route, but with a twist....wait for it...We will do it in reverse! So....

Cawood-Sherburn-Aberford-Barwick-Thorner-Bramham-Tadcaster-Appleton Roebuck... with a loop of the Saxton circuit on route.

See you at Exhibition Square to set off by 9.00 :)
by Cam B Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:26 pm
Joined forces with the 8.45rs so we had about 7-8 initially....but lost Duncan early on with "gear problems"....Colour clash with his jersey and bib shorts perhaps? :? Hope you got back ok Duncan. Good steady ride throughout. Not the most pleasant of mornings weather wise although we definitely got the better part of the day. Thanks everyone for the ride. Well done to newcomer Tim for sticking in there :)
by duncsleigh Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:59 am
I made it home fine thanks. It was actually “knee problems” rather than “gear problems” – that rather unpleasant headwind must have muffled my words. However, I will be sure to work harder on my colour co-ordination for next time. Sorry for bailing.
by tim_richardson Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:29 pm
Thanks for making me feel welcome everyone and for looking out for me throughout the ride, my legs just cramped quite bad going over the Bolton Percy railway bridge and that was it, no way of keeping up unfortunately.
Felt broken when I got home but really enjoyed being out.
Hope to see you all again soon, shifts permitting!!
Cheers guys