Clifton CC Discussion Board

The place to discuss racing and training.

Moderator: Moderators

by bobber122 Tue May 12, 2015 7:49 pm
Evening all,

Do we know if next weeks Thursday (21st) evening TT will be on or do we need more volunteers to help out? Just wondering as haven't seen anything posted about it yet (maybe I have missed the posts).

Thanks,

Jake
by craigdabrown Wed May 13, 2015 7:11 am
Hi Jake

It is pretty imperative that the first event of this series goes ahead.

However, we appear to be struggling desperately for someone to organise and others to assist with running it.

I added a bit of a plea in the weekly e-mail last week, in the hope that people would come forward, but there don't appear to be any additional names added to the volunteer spreadsheet.

I know it is always the same people who volunteer to organise Club events, and I really do hate to ask, but it would be a great help on this occasion if someone who has organised an evening TT previously could step in to run this one and hopefully others can see what's involved, allowing them to organise future events.

Thanks,

Craig
by WillK Thu May 14, 2015 11:34 am
I have raced, volunteered and organised for the last 5 years and thoroughly enjoyed it, so it would be a great shame if the series does not happen. Having recently moved house (out of York) and become a new father I am 'taking it easy' this year so will not unfortunately be able to help out this time. Hoping to be back next year in some shape or form (probably lack of it..) though.

So, come on folks its a bit of shame if a club this size can't muster enough helpers to put on an event like this!