Clifton CC Discussion Board

The place to discuss racing and training.

Moderator: Moderators

by timj Wed May 07, 2014 4:36 pm
Does anyone know when the new batch is arriving my shorts have about had enough !
by DamianE Wed May 07, 2014 5:57 pm
Last time I was in they told me we were about a month behind the Cycleworks kit. I saw Ali Kay in it last night so they've got theirs.... But we will get a text message when it's in I believe.
by Dr Dave Wed May 07, 2014 6:50 pm
It must be difficult to deal with everyone's needs and get the club's order sorted and I do like the Endura kit but it must be said that it is a slight pain having to order stuff so far in advance and not knowing when it will arrive. This is the main reason I don't have more club kit. I don't think it can be helped and I know Cycleworks do everything to make the club kit system work as smoothly as possible. I also appreciate that pricing is governed by the need to generate minimum numbers of garments and that not all items in the Endura custom catalogue are available as Clifton kit but again this does serve to limit my ownership of club clothing to a few basic items.
Still, I'm in need of some new bib-shorts so am hoping that there will be a suitable pair in stock to buy off the peg when the order comes in :D

Keep pedalling!
by Melly Wed May 07, 2014 9:26 pm
That's how Endura and most suppliers operate, if you cant sort yourself twice a year, then prepare to feel sorry for those clubs who only have the opportunity once a year and there are many, You can order summer kit in the winter and vis versa, its not rocket science, Clifton are quite lucky in being able to order twice !!

Melly, with so much kit I could sell you some !!!