Clifton CC Discussion Board

The place to discuss racing and training.

Moderator: Moderators

by DamianE Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:26 pm
Anyone know when it's due? If it's not here by Saturday can someone lend me a medium jersey for Sunday ;-)
by Cyan Skymoos Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:41 pm
I've got one Damien, think I've only worn it once, and that was when I beat you at Walkington :D
It's an Endura so I think it's current, can have it, save yourself a few ££
by DamianE Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:56 pm
Hi Darren, thanks for rubbing it in ;-) in the interests of time I'll take you up on the offer. If you pm me with where you want me to get it from, I'll be there. Got to drive the mother in law down the A1 tomorrow (insert joke) so today or early/late tomorrow best for me but I will fit with you. Want any junk out my garage in return ;-)
by Cam B Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:06 pm
Hi Damien
I have a couple of medium jerseys. You're welcome to borrow one until yours arrives....I was wearing one of these when I didn't beat you at Walkington :oops: I'm a lot nearer to you than Darren...Up to you?

Cam
by DamianE Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:14 pm
Hi Cam. Could be a good backup plan but will get the 'free' top if I can as always nice to have a spare. The wife is doing that park run at the racecourse tomorrow morning so I'm close. You in?
by Cam B Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:13 pm
Hi Damien
No...I'll be out but PM me your address and I'll drop it off. I'll just stick it thru your letter box