Clifton CC Discussion Board

The place to discuss racing and training.

Moderator: Moderators

by alanbacon Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:49 pm
If you build a circuit for youth ( and adults !!) to train on you get results....

Rob Gray youth A category rider ( under 16 ) won the youth race at Prissick at the weekend and then lined up for the E123 straight after. He got in the break and finished 6th behind 1st cat and elite riders.........netting enough points to become no1 youth A rider on the BC website !! ;

http://www.britishcycling.org.uk/ranking/national/

( select rider ranking and then category A)

Not sure if this is a first for the club.........but it underlines the fantastic efforts of the award winning coaching the club is providing. Great stuff and hopefully more results to come !

Jamie
by Dr Dave Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:06 pm
Fantastic result and a credit to the coaching set-up. Well done to all!

Keep pedalling!
by Melly Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:34 pm
Well done to Rob and all involved in his development, certainly backs up and justifys the clubs investment in the BC coaching system and long may it continue, this really is the grass roots of the club's long term future, roll on more youngsters and coaches through an already well developed setup, really good to see!!! :D
by IanH Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:51 am
Great result, well done Rob and to your coaches.

Are we there yet
by GrahamMartin Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:33 am
Great result... wondering if I can get away with pretending I'm half my age and picking up a few of the tips and tricks.