Clifton CC Discussion Board

The place to discuss racing and training.

Moderator: Moderators

by PhilBixby Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:03 am
Will be resting my tanned* legs in preparation for Sunday's Richard Hoyland RR, so can someone else sort out a route in order to avoid half an hour's debate in the square please? :) (Likewise next Saturday too!)

* Up to three inches above the knee

r

by timj Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:21 pm
Do u want a lift on sun Phil??[/b]

by AndyM Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:27 pm
To be completely selfish, let's head west on Saturday. Gives me the option to turn back early at Tad, ready for The Fleak club run on Sunday. That obviously means someone else will need to know the full route, but I think there are enough folks that know that one by now :)

Hope that's okay?

Good luck to those racing at the weekend!

by JohnS Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:22 pm
I've got my entry back today for the Richard Hoyland RR today :cry: so looks like I won't be joining you on Sunday Phil!

Not quite sure what to do now! First Cross race of the season on Sunday so might go over to Bradford, but I was looking forward to the RR.

Might see you on Saturday now Andy :)

John

by RichardD Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:43 pm
John,
Maybe worth giving the organiser a call. I have had to pull out from the race. Not sure if there was a long reserve list.

by PhilBixby Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:25 am
Late season races are often easy to EOL due to no-shows - Muzzy's made a regular tactic of it. Certainly worth checking with the organiser.