Clifton CC Discussion Board

The place to discuss racing and training.

Moderator: Moderators

by PhilBixby Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:53 pm
Anyone got any preferences for the route? West? Of does anyone know the east route plus the Kirby Misperton extension? Your thoughts please, ladies and gents?

by nigelt Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:24 pm
I think our posts crossed Phil! I'm happy with West, although the Malton loop with a K Misp deviation would be good as well, and I know how to get there! I'm happy to go with whatever most people want to do...

by Cam B Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:36 pm
I should be out...Happy with either route
by timj Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:40 pm
Might make it[/b]

by PhilBixby Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:36 pm
After a week or so of pootling around French hills, the return to serious stuff was always going to be hard work, and so it proved! Set off with nine, including a sizeable contingent of "Cycleworks and Friends" and alarming discussion of upcoming Nationals, Circuit Series events and 21-min tens. Swift progress westwards to Bramham, where I blew up and needed towing back by Damian. A couple had peeled off but the rest of us stuck together until the pace cranked up after Cawood, where Shaun and I made our excuses and did a two-up for the remainder. 230W and 21mph for the out-of-town bit, and 33 minutes with my HR in territory it usually only gets pushed during hard intervals. Thanks folks!