Clifton CC Discussion Board

The place to discuss racing and training.

Moderator: Moderators

by PhilBixby Thu May 16, 2013 7:42 am
Would someone like to choose a route and take a lead for Saturday - I'll be working. Ta!

by nigelt Thu May 16, 2013 8:16 pm
I was supposed to be racing in Halifax but that now seems unlikely, so I'm happy to lead. By virtue of the last 2 weeks' routes I'm suggesting the North route with a lap of the Milby circuit thrown in. Who's out?

by mart66 Thu May 16, 2013 8:59 pm
Well volunteered, Nigel. I'll be out and am happy to do the northern route but what about going south? Good prep. for the race on the 30th.

Cheers

Martin
by timj Thu May 16, 2013 9:51 pm
Nigel i am going to Halifax if u need a lift if u change youre mind cheers.

by nigelt Fri May 17, 2013 3:13 am
Thanks Tim. It's timing not transport that's the issue. I now need to be home around 12!

I'm happy to go South Martin and loop round the race circuit, but I'm not sure of the South route. I've only done it twice. I also seem to remember that quite a few of the roads are not very good. If you're happy to lead the way then I'm happy to go that way.

by mart66 Fri May 17, 2013 12:03 pm
I'm sorry to say that I don't know the route too well either!

Let's go North then.

Cheers

Martin

by nigelt Fri May 17, 2013 9:52 pm
Just in from an evening out in town and got drowned on the way home. If its like this in the morning I won't be out :(

by mart66 Sat May 18, 2013 6:41 am
It's going to be wet.

The transfer of my mudguards from my knackered winter bike was unsuccessful so I won't have any muddies on I'm afraid.

If it's a big issue I'll head off and do my own thing.

Cheers

by nigelt Sat May 18, 2013 7:23 am
Sorry won't be out no pleasure riding in this! Turbo for me today. Have a good one if anyone's out.

by mart66 Sat May 18, 2013 2:51 pm
Only 3 of us foolish enough to head out today.

Andrew W, Liam and I decided to do the Malton route. Miserable conditions but I'm glad that I got out into the hills.

Cheers for the ride guys.

Martin