Clifton CC Discussion Board

The place to discuss racing and training.

Moderator: Moderators

by AndyM Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:01 pm
Evenin' all!

We'll head west on Saturday to do the Tadcaster, Thorner, Sherburn route.

If we're feeling adventurous can even throw in a lap of the Saxton circuit that will be used for the Chevin handicap races if you like?

All in favour, say aye! :)

See you in The Square at 9am.

by mart66 Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:05 am
Sounds good, Andy. Hope to be out but go on holiday on Sunday so may be forced into last minute shopping or, worse still, packing!

There is a full day of racing on at Dishforth. This might have an effect on numbers; however, the races are in the afternoon so, in theory, people could do this ride and then race! Good training.

Cheers

by JohnS Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:49 pm
Sorry Andy won't be able to join you on Saturday. Family commitment I'm afraid. Shame as I fancied having a go at the Dishforth race.

Hopefully see you soon.

Best regards

John

by Broom Wagon Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:35 pm
Andy,

I'll not be along for the training ride. Unusually I have a full day's pass out for Saturday and I could use the miles so I'm intending to do the A ride instead.

by liam552 Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:08 am
I'll be out.

by mart66 Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:26 pm
That's 3 of us then.

It's going to be raining first thing too. Hopefully there'll be a few more brave souls.

by Jess Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:19 pm
'Fat Rascal' ride for me on Sunday - basically a tour of all the Betty's cafes in Yorkshire. 120 miles. Probably the only ride where I will consume more calories than i burn. Still, at least it means I escape the training ride for another week. (Excuses, excuses....). :-)

by G. Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:07 pm
Now that is a brilliant idea!

by RichT Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:09 pm
I'll be there.

by Melly Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:25 pm
Dishforth for me, spare bike rack and seat if anyone fancies a go pm me leaving Bish @ 11.45.